November 26, 2012

{day TWENTY-SIX} SLEEPING in the MIDDLE

Dustin is on a business trip this entire week, which means it's just us at home.  

It also means I get the entire bed to myself, and sometimes I just love when I can sleep in the middle of the bed.  It feels like such a special treat to lay in the center of the bed when most nights I'm confined to my own little side.

I told Dustin how excited I was about this, and he whole-heartedly agreed that he was excited to do the same thing in his hotel.

I love that we can talk about how excited we are about certain things and be okay with it, especially when those things involve the other person being gone.

That's just the kind of marriage I have, I guess.

Anyway, so yay for an entire week of sleeping in the middle.

3 comments:

  1. I kind of like it when I get all the pillows. Selfish...I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love having the entire bed to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now on to separate beds! Or maybe bunk beds? Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...