November 16, 2012

{day SIXTEEN} GIRLS' nights

There's something very therapeutic about a girls' night out.  I try to get together with two of my friends that I've known for several, several years at least once a month.  We usually find a place to eat that stays open late so we can chat as long as we like.

Tonight, I'm going out with my two sisters-in-law.  We're going to see the last Twilight movie.  Just for the record, I stopped reading the last Twilight book after I learned Bella and Edward named their daughter Renesmee.  Dumbest name ever.



Anyway, I've seen all the other movies, so it only seems natural that I'd see the last one in the theater just for tradition's sake.  Even though I'm not expecting much from the movie {although, I did enjoy New Moon}, it will be good to get out of the house and have some girl time.

What sorts of things do you do with your girlfriends?

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to post what you think of the movie. Not my most favorite book out of the series, so I am less than motivated to see the movie. It is just blah to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends and I tried to go a girls night, but we ended up being too tired, too busy, etc for a girls night. So we instead get together about once a month for Sunday brunch. Everyone is awake, it's low key and we get to try some great restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...