November 13, 2012

{day THIRTEEN} new OPPORTUNITIES

I'm grateful that I can take advantage of new opportunities pretty much any time I want.

Over ten years ago, I worked at a store in the mall that sold essential oils.  I was immediately drawn to them, and now, all these years later, have started doing research about them again.  I like the idea of using them for cleaning, but also learning if they really do help with things like anxiety, insomnia and relaxation.  I'm also curious to know if they could help me with my epilepsy, specifically the memory loss I suffered because of having seizures and my overall absentmindedness that comes from having an abnormal brain.


I have a friend who has found herself to be quite successful with her doTERRA business, and it's made me wonder about getting more involved with essential oils.  I definitely need to try more and determine if I really believe in them, but knowing that opportunity is available to me is something I'm happy about.

Here's to new opportunities and making the most out of life.

2 comments:

  1. It took me forever to even try using the oils- but now that I have started- I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly haven't ever done any sort of research on them. I didn't know they were supposed to help with anxiety and insomnia, which are both big problems for me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...