November 4, 2012

{day FOUR} NATURAL light

One of the first things I do when I wake up in the morning is open all of my blinds.  I love the way natural light makes my house feel.  Everything seems so fresh and clean when the sun is shining into the family room.


I used to live in a house that had close to 20 windows on the main floor, 9 of which were basically floor-to-ceiling.  It was AWESOME!  I hope I can live in a house that allowed so much light to come into all the rooms.

If you're not already, open your windows everyday!  The sun really does make such a difference.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely! It's great to have natural light in the house. It's extremely uplifting, and how I wish I could have those floor to ceiling windows you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MISS my floor to ceiling windows, even if it did cost an arm and a leg to install them. :)

      Delete
  2. I have to open my blinds in the morning when its still dark so when I come home from work, it is light in the house. Light makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. Light really does make me happy. Even on snowy days like today, the blinds are all open. Nothing compares to natural light.

      Delete
  3. I love natural light, too. I don't ever want to live in a basement again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...