November 19, 2012

{day NINETEEN} MONDAYS

I feel like I pretty much bombed last week.  

It started out with me being sick and basically unproductive until Thursday.  I couldn't cook or clean and had to lay around all day.  Even though it wasn't my choice to get sick, it still made me feel guilty knowing I wasn't pulling my weight around the house.  And I had to keep reminding myself that the only way I'd start to feel better is by resting; otherwise, recovery would take that much longer.

Today is a much better Monday.  I'm back on track with going about my usual activities and it feels so good to start the week off on the right foot.

For some reason, Mondays are always something I look forward to.  I like the feeling of "getting back to normal," and Mondays represent that for me.  It always seems like when Mondays roll around you get the chance at having a better or more productive week.

And that is something I'm grateful for today because I really, really needed it.


2 comments:

  1. I'm just so impressed that you are keeping up with this challenge! Glad to hear you are getting better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...still not a fan. But your attitude about Mondays is how I used to feel about mornings. Morning used to be my favorite time of day because it meant the day was full of possibilities. Now it just means another day I have to get through until I can go back to bed!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...