November 27, 2012

{day TWENTY-SEVEN} deJUNKING

In preparation for Baby #2, I am dejunking and reorganizing my house.  Specifically all of Isabelle's toys and clothes.  I've been meaning to do this ever since I stopped working over a month ago, but never had the motivation.

Well, now I have my motivation and it's great.  Getting rid of stuff is such a great feeling, and I'm constantly amazed at how many things we acquire over time.  I don't know where everything comes from, but I do know consolidating and only keeping what we really need makes a huge difference.

If you've been meaning to do some dejunking, get to it!  You'll be grateful for all the extra space.

4 comments:

  1. I need to do this, too. My problem is that I'm too sentimental, and I have a terrible time getting rid of things. Oh, well. Gotta keep trying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this so that we can finish the room in our basement for the girls. I just look at it and say.. tomorrow I will start. Want to share some of your motivation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doubly jealous today. 1) I really, really want to have another baby. Not sure when that will happen. And 2) I sorely need to de-junk my house. Our clutter is a disaster, but I'm likely to find the fountain of youth before I find the time and motivation to get rid of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...