November 29, 2012

{day TWENTY-NINE} BLOG nominations

I'm grateful today that my humble little blog was nominated over at At Peek at Karen's World.  This is the second time "someone" {I'm pretty sure I know who it is} has nominated by blog, and it sure is nice.

I'm nominated in three different categories:  Best Kept Secret, Most Inspiring Post and Most Thought-Provoking post.

Last year, this post won and I was so happy because it is something that is very dear to my heart and a major issue that people need to be more aware of.

Go ahead and check out Karen's blog and vote for your favorite blogs and posts.

5 comments:

  1. Conratulations!

    Just so you know, at least two of your nominations came from different people. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on two nominations! I was stunned someone nominated me for blog of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your nominations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You definitely deserve the nomination.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...