January 23, 2012

MUSIC mondays: FRANCES ENGLAND

I know I have a lot of mom's that read my blog, so I thought they would appreciate hearing about my favorite children's music artist.


The reason why I love Frances England so much is because her music is appropriate for children and tolerable for adults.  Because I want my daughter to adore music just as much as I do, it was very important for me to find songs that we could both enjoy.

England's songs include fun topics like visiting grandma, eating ice cream and tea parties.

Seriously, what's not to like?

My favorite album by England is FAMILY TREE.


So, if you're a mom {or dad} out there that wants to expose your children to great music without sacrificing your sanity, be sure to check out Frances England.

You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh tolerable for adults, sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out, I sometimes feel like banging my head on the wall after listening to my daughter's music for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...