January 14, 2012

just CHECKING IN...

Is everyone excited that it is the weekend?  I sure am.

Today starts a few days of celebrating as my daughter will be celebrating her birthday on Tuesday.

We have family coming into town today for a party.

We have another party planned on Monday.

And then on Tuesday, just the three of us will be celebrating her BIG DAY.

Needless to say, I'll be a busy bee over the weekend, and will be neglecting my blog somewhat; however, I did want to thank all those who  have entered my GIVEAWAY.  It's open for another week, so anyone and everyone should enter.

And remember...

The winner of my GIVEAWAY is not luck of the draw.  It will be determined by how many ENTRIES you have.  So, please remember to REFER your friends to my BLOG and tell them to leave a comment.

Good luck to all the participants so far!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's turning 3. The time goes too fast.

    Have fun with all the celebrating! Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthdays are fun! My #2 guy has a birthday in February and started planning his party/presents right after Christmas. He's a little obsessed. :)

    Thanks for celebrating SITS Day with me!
    Stephanie
    stephaniesmommybrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...