April 5, 2013

{e}: EUROPE

There needs to be at least some mention of Europe on my bucket list, right?  Who doesn't dream about going to London or Paris?  Of course, there's also Greece and Italy and Germany and Switzerland.  How does one narrow it down?



I don't think I would ever travel with young kids to various parts of Europe.  I would do that with teenagers though.  Call me crazy, but I think going to foreign countries as a younger person is important.  My first REAL trip (I'm not including my trip to Canada when I was in high school) out of the country was when I was 19 when I went to China with my university's orchestra.
  
So, this is a goal I would like to accomplish with my husband AND children in, hopefully, the next 15 years.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goal! 15 years from now hopefully I'd be able to travel to at least 5 countries... There's no harm in dreaming >_< right?


    Sincerely,Miss Uncertain---sidetracked

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to go to Greece. So pretty there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do it. I live in England and have only been to a handful of countries in Europe but would love to see more of it.
    Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great goal. Very young kids, not so much. But when they're older, definitely you will be the cool mom!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...