April 4, 2013

{d}: DISNEY WORLD

I can't wait until I can take my kids to Disney World.  Considering the fact that we live in Utah, going to Disneyland is a much more practical and less expensive trip.  Because of this, I'm adding a trip to Disney World to my bucket list.


I've only ever been to Disney World once.  My husband has never been.  I remember loving my time in Florida and know it will be an even greater experience when I am able to share it with my husband and kids.

I hope to cross this one off the list in the next 5 - 8 years.

1 comment:

  1. I went to Disney World last year and loved it! Of course, I went with a girlfriend and left my husband and kids at home, so I might have had a slightly different experience!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...