October 8, 2014

INSTAGRAM wednesdays: DECOR by LL

My youngest daughter LL is so busy.  I can't keep up with her.  She is a little bundle of destruction!  She roams our house getting into any and everything she can.

A favorite adventure of hers is raiding the fridge.  I'm always amazed at what I find throughout my house.

 
Salsa, anyone?

For your convenience, here's some orange juice!

While I love my little LL, she can drive me crazy.  I don't want to get a lock for the fridge, but it may end up getting to that point!

Happy INSTAGRAM Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. We recently bought a fridge that had the freezer on the bottom- which my littlest can't open. Otherwise, we'd have the same decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! She sure is a CUTE bundle of destruction, though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...