September 19, 2014

reGROUNDING

I read something today that posed the question, "What makes you happy?"  It didn't take long for me to decide that one thing that makes me happy is writing.  I've neglected my blog for far too long, and in an effort to go about making some change in my life, I've realized I need to write regularly {regardless of how many comments it generates} in order to keep myself grounded.

As I begin to reground myself and share the changes I've made and hope to make, I hope I haven't lost too many readers and that you and I can learn and grow from each other.

To begin, I'm going back to what inspired me to begin this blog in the first place.  This video is based off of a talk by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf during the Relief Society General Meeting in October 2008 of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I heard this talk during my first pregnancy and its message helped me significantly as I struggled with my new identity as a mother.


Here's to a new chapter of blogging!

1 comment:

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...