June 11, 2012

MUSIC mondays: VAST

I first discovered VAST {Video Audio Sensory Theater} back in high school.  They're one of those bands whose music I have stored in my iTunes library, but sometimes forget that it's there.  But, when I remember about them, I listen to them over and over again because there music is just so amazing.


There are many to choose from, but today I'm featuring their song Don't Take Your Love Away From Me.  I love this song.  The lyrics are so beautiful, yet desperate.  I think love is best expressed through music, and this song is a perfect example of how vulnerable we all are when it comes to matters of the heart.  I hope you enjoy the song as much as I do.

Today, I am happy to be linking my posts with Miss Angie over at My So-Called Chaos.  She has a weekly meme called Musical Mondays that I think is so great and will hopefully be participating in every week from here on out.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the party. I totally agree with you about expressing love through music. And it's amazing how quickly a song will take you straight down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...