November 7, 2013

THANKFUL thursday: my JOB

A few months ago, I started a new, part-time job, and I absolutely love it.  It is probably the best job I've ever had.  The work, the environment, the people are great.  I feel so incredibly lucky to have a job that I not only enjoy, but that works well around my busy schedule of being a mom.


Even though I'm not actually alone, this job gives me what I consider alone time.  Or even me time.  I guess any time away from my children feels like alone time.  And because I get a few hours a week away from the craziness of motherhood, I feel like I am a better mother overall.

And anything that helps me be a better mom {which is, after all, my real job} is something I will always be grateful for.

What things are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you that a little time away from all the demands of parenting actually makes us better parents. Sometimes it's hard to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so great that you get to spend some time working in a job you love!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...