May 29, 2012

currently.....

Currently posts are the best because they are easy to write, don't require anything more than facts about your daily life and people genuinely seem to enjoy reading them.  It's a great way for me to kick my blogging blues and get back into the habit of posting.

READING

I'm actually not reading anything right now.  I've been thinking about reading the Harry Potter series, you know, just so I can say I read it.


LISTENING TO

Isabelle's latest favorite song is "Come to my Window" {much to my husband's elation}, so I tend to hear that song a lot in the car and at home.


WATCHING

New Girl reruns {thank you DVR}.  Is there a better show on TV these days?  Probably not.


DRINKING

Still too much Dr. Pepper, but at least it's the diet and caffeine free version.

LOVING

That a new Indian restaurant is opening up near my house.

LOOKING FORWARD TO

This Friday because my cousin is coming over to my house for a play date and my cousin is seriously the coolest person ever.  It all runs in the family. 

SURPRISED BY

Some recent events that have transpired at work.  All I'm going to say is that having a good attitude and being genuinely nice to other people can get you going places in life.

IN DESPERATE NEED OF

I'm pretty content right now, but I guess I could say some new bed sheets.  The whole in our fitted sheet isn't getting any smaller.

THANKFUL FOR

The frustrated dad I overheard at work last night begging his child to behave.  It feels good to know I'm not alone.

WANTING TO CHANGE

My health.  It's time to be healthy.  I'm trying to find a new routine, but I think I'm going to start by cutting out pop and sweets from my diet.

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY

When my little family and I get to have dinner together.  This doesn't happen very often these days since I mostly work nights, so when we are able to all sit at the table together it is a really good feeling.

WANTING TO BUY

Tickets to the Joshua Radin concert in July.  


HOPEFUL FOR

A good summer.  Bring on the nice weather!


7 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 29, 2012

    I want to read all the Harry Potter books. Ive seen all the movies, now I just need to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only picked up the Harry Potter series because my little brother made me, and now I'm a complete addict.

    I love "Come to my Window"!!!

    I also love Dr. Pepper and now want one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first Harry Potter book, and didn't love it enough to keep reading the series. I've been told that the best part of the series is that it keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the series, I didn't like it back then, you know, the whole HP hype was ridiculous... but maybe now that it's died down a bit ;)

    Roadtrip: On my way from A all the way to Z!
    English Speaking Zone

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really should read Harry Potter. But then, I say that to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post! I love New Girl too. What happened at work? And how would you ever have time to read Harry Potter working nights? Isn't it fun to read or watch something AFTER all the hype is over (like Harry Potter). I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had the first Harry Potter book on my shelf for years! I need to open that bad boy and keep going! Also, pretty sure I'm stealing the format of this post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...