December 23, 2011

my ROOTS...

As this year comes to a close, and we welcome 2012, I feel inclined to make some changes to my blog.  I'm working on organizing it and focuses my posts on the topics I love most:  relationships, parenting, every day observations and pictures.  In all honesty, my blog won't change too much, but I feel the more consistent it is, the more "theme-ish" it is, the better it will be.

I've also spent some time reflecting on why I began this blog to begin with.  Examining my roots, if you will.  I was inspired by this video, which is where I got my blog description, "The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul."  The message from this video, which is based on an address specifically written for women, is that we all have an inherit need to create.  I have felt that need before, and this blog has helped me feel more fulfilled, more creative.


I absolutely love this video and I hope you will take the time to watch it.  You have less than 2 minutes to spare, right?

I hope I can continue to invite readers to my blog and that you can learn from my experiences and that I can learn from yours.  Let's be creative together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...