February 13, 2012

MUSIC mondays: TIM MYERS

Thanks to a very kind and loving aunt and uncle that bought her the movie twice {the first copy was stolen}, my daughter went through a Hotel for Dogs phase.  She seriously couldn't get enough of the movie, and I appeased her probably more than I should have by letting her watch or at least listen to it almost every day.

During that fun phase, I learned that Hotel for Dogs had some pretty killer tunes in it.  So, of course, I had to do some research to find out who sang my favorite song in the film.

After a brief Google search and a few clicks in iTunes, I was the proud owner of the song


by TIM MYERS from the album THE GOOD LIFE.


The song plays during your typical montage movie scene, when you see the characters doing various things.  It also is playing during a good time for the characters, when things in their lives are starting to click or fall into place. 

It's a very happy song with fun lyrics that remind me that there is beauty all around.

What do you think of the song?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like this song.

    I think good music is the least movie makers can do for grown ups when they make kids' movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Karen. Have you seen Hotel for Dogs? Not the greatest flick around, and the music for sure makes it so much more tolerable for me!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this song before but thanks for sharing... it's beautiful!

    Thanks also for stopping by and leaving a comment on my post over at Shell's place. Meant so much! Hope you are having a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the song, Charlotte. Thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete

Leave a thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...